- location and language
- browser and operating system
- screen resolution and browsing habits (within this site only)
- the referring site or link (or search keywords)
How Information is Used
The information gathered from Analytics is used only to improve your browsing experience and let us know if any pages need changes.
All information is held in strict confidence.
At any time, you're welcome to opt out of the information collecting on this site.
Your options are:
- Modern browsers have a "Do Not Track" option, which you can enable.
- Installing the Google Analytics Opt-out add-on.
- Most browsers also have a "Private Browsing" option. Enabling this is much like setting the "Do Not Track" option.
Commitment to Data Security
This site doesn't collect any personally identifiable information.
Commitment To Children's Privacy
We never collect or maintain information at this website from those we know are under 13, and no part of this website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act and thus will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience so that I can address them. More contact information is provided on the Contact Page.